Admissions open for M.Phil in Higher Education Leadership and Management (HELM) (Female only)
Last Date for submission application form is June 15, 2012
Fatima Jinnah Women University has a M.Phil Program, consistent with the HEC M.Phil criteria/requirement. It is for mid-career level women who are planning to move ahead in Higher Education that may impact policy planning. It is a modular program comprising two elements: Four taught courses and a Research based Thesis. The minimum period for the completion of the course for part-time students is 2.5 years.
Applicants are required to have:
- Minimum of 1st division in Masters from any Higher Education commission (HEC) recognized University.
- Cleared HEC, GRE/GAT with 50% score
- NOC from the employer (if Applicable)
- Preferene will be given to those who have completed masters with research thesis.
- Minimum two years of work experience.
The details, required qualifications/ experience for admission are available at university website i.e. www.fjwu.edu.pk. The prescribed application form (available on the university website) should be sent before June 15, 2012 alongwith a bank draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi through post/courier.
For further information contact, Assistant Registrar, Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi. Tel. 051-9270050-57 Ext 112 e.mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrar, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.